Heat Shrink Removal & Skiving Solutions
SYNEO is proud to offer the CT Skiver, a customizable tool that cuts between the catheter tubing and applied heat shrink layers. This handheld tool easily separates and removes the heat shrink material.
- Each unit is hand polished, and features are blended to allow the unit to smoothing move through the material
- Hoods are provided to protect the unit if dropped on floor and protect the operator
- Standard material offerings are 416 or 440 Stainless Steel, Peek and ULTUM
- Each size is calculated so the units are sized correctly
- Hoods are used to protect the operator, and the part, if dropped.
- Standard Skivers is made of 416 Stainless steel
- Hoods are Black Delrin for Metal units and White Delrin for Plastic #8 0.250 Screw for blade clamp
- #8 1.00” Screw for hood clamp
- Ranges are Micro, Regular, and Large