SYNEO Tip Flaring machines provide thermal flaring of thermoplastic medical tubing. All Tip Flaring machines utilize the same material and handling platform of SYNEO’s Accu-Cut products, providing a compact, high performance automation tool. Available in Flare, Flare-Cut, and Cut-Slit-Flare configurations, the tip flaring systems offer programmable cut lengths, gentle handling of your delicate product, and a powerful and easily learned user interface. All TFM configurations easily integrates with SYNEO’s Accu-Feed automated feeding systems.
- Flare, Flare-Cut, and Cut-Slit-Flare configurations
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI
- Unparalleled cut length repeatability and cut quality for a wide range of polymer tubing
- Recipe-driven software and quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers with barcode reader integrations
- Versatile output options including bag-loading, jar-loading, and other Accu-Bin integrations.
- Automated drive gap control function to prevent crushing delicate materials.
- Programmable routine service and maintenance reminders
- Easily integrated with SYNEO Accu-Feed products for unattended operation.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18″ x 28″ x 18″
- Weight (standard machine): 50 lbs.
- Shipping weight (standard machine): 100 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
Wide range of thermoplastics including:
- ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) & EFEP
- PVC (polyvinyl carbonate)
- FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene)
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Polyethylene: HDPE and LDPE
- PEEK (Polyether ether ketone)
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)