The Dual-Feed system consists of two feeding processes mounted onto a high quality, aluminum extruded, anodized rotary stand. This catheter manufacturing feeding machine provides precise alignment for variable cutting production, whether stick feeding an SYNEO Accu-Cut machine from an Accu-Feed CPF or spool feeding an Accu-Cut machine from an Accu-Feed LTD.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Recipe-driven software and quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers.
- Footprint minimization while enhancing material form handling capability.
- Integration of quick-change spool dereeler (LTD) and pick feeder (CPF) into a single work cell.
- Wide range of automation options including part-shuffling, feed gap control for high diameter-mix scenarios, static reduction system.
- This stick and spool tubing feeder has in-line downstream integration capability with SYNEO equipment and/or 3rd party equipment including extrusion, cutting, grinding, drilling/punching, pad printing, media-blasting and laser marking processes.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 36″ x 48″ x 48″
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
- Straight lengths (stick form) of polymer tubing.
- Straight lengths (stick form) Nitinol and stainless steel wire.
- Straight lengths (stick form) of Nitinol or stainless steel coils.